Disney Cruise Vacations
The Disney Cruise Line Vacation Protection Plan is a package of benefits that help prepare you for the unexpected before, during, and even after your trip. The Plan includes travel insurance, 24-hour assistance, and our own Cancel For Any Reason feature. This feature delivers a credit of up to 75% of their cancellation fees to be used toward a future Disney Cruise Line sailing - so if you cancel for a reason that may not be eligible under the insurance portion of the plan, you still receive a credit for a future cruise!
CANCEL FOR ANY REASON - Provided by Disney Cruise Line
Receive a future cruise credit up to 75% of the cancellation fee amount to apply toward a future Disney Cruise Line sailing if you need to cancel for any reason not covered by the insurance portion of the plan. Certain restrictions apply.*
Travel Insurance - Underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company
Insurer will reimburse up to the following limits:
|Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption||Up to Total Trip Cost ($10,000 limit) if you cancel or interrupt due to sickness, injury, death and other covered reasons|
|Trip Delay||Up to $500 if your cruise vacation is delayed for 12+ hours due to carrier-caused delays, including weather, unannounced strike and more|
|Accident/Sickness Medical||Up to $10,000 Covers medical treatment, hospitalization and more if you become sick or injured on your cruise vacation|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||Up to $30,000 To cover emergency medical transport|
|Baggage Loss||Up to $3,000 To cover loss, theft or damage to your bags or personal possessions|
|Baggage Delay||Up to $500 To cover the purchase of necessary items if your bags are delayed for 24+ hours|
Worldwide Assistance Services - Services provided by On Call International:
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- CareFree Travel Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Emergency Services
- This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip.
- You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.
- This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner’s insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage.
- This insurance is not required in connection with the insured’s purchase of travel tickets.
- Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Payment for the Vacation Protection Plan must be made by final payment.
- The coverage goes into effect on the day the final vacation payment is received by Disney Cruise Line.
- The Cancel For Any Reason cruise credit feature is equal to 75% of the non-refundable cancellation fee imposed by Disney for your use toward a future cruise.
- Credits are valid for one year from issue date, are not transferrable, and have no cash value.
- To be eligible for credits, notification of cancellation must be given to Disney Cruise Line prior to the ship's departure and a cancellation claim must be filed with Aon Berkely.
- If the credit is applied to a cruise booking of lesser value, the credit will be considered used, and the difference will not be carried forward or redeemed for cash. Credit may not be used toward deposit.
- If, after credit is applied to a booking, that booking is cancelled, the credit will not be carried forward to any other booking.
- Residents of New York are not required to purchase the Disney Cruise Line Protection in order to access the cancel for any reason credit feature.
This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner's insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage. This insurance is not required in connection with the insured's purchase of travel tickets. Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.
The Disney Cruise Line Vacation Protection Plan is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC # 10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN and TX Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA, OH, OR, VT, WA and WY Policy Form #'s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.
This program was designed and administered by Aon Affinity Berkely Travel. Aon Affinity, is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; (AR 244489); in CA, MN & OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., (0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency and in NY and NH, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Affinity Insurance Services is acting as a Managing General Agent as that term is defined in the section 626.015(14) of the Florida Insurance Code. As an MGA we are acting on behalf of our carrier partner.
This is not a complete description of all benefits and limitations. For full terms and conditions of coverage, ask your Vacations To Go cruise counselor. Prices, terms and conditions listed in this summary are subject to change without notice and need to be reconfirmed with your Vacations To Go cruise counselor at the time of booking.
If you book a Disney cruise, you can purchase insurance from Disney or from the independent insurance provider, CSA. Click here to see details of the CSA Travel Protection Plan.